We dictate these courses, for example in PEMEX, to accompany evaluations we perform and complete the transfer of technology.
- • Gas Reservoirs, Design and Optimization of Development and Exploitation, through the Completion of an Integral Model by EIA. Theoretical-Practical Course, modeling reservoir
+ wells + surface facilities.
- • Management of the GASMOD for Windows software, Integral Dynamic Simulator of Gas Reservoirs, Multiphase for Well and Surface Installations.
- • Integral Studies and Reservoir Management.
- • Static Modeling of Reservoirs by EIA. Static Modeling by Integral Statistical Autocorrelation. Theoretical-Practical Courses for Burgos and Veracruz, México.
- • Exploitation Strategies and Scenarios. Reserves Calculations. Economic Evaluations.
- • 3D Static Modeling of Reservoirs. Integrating by EIA® realizations in Geophysics, Sedimentology, Petrophysics, Geology and Reservoir Engineering.
- • The Reservoir Engineering in Field Classical Evaluations and Dynamic Static Modeling.
- • Gas Fields. Design and Optimization of Development and Exploitation through SNDI® applying
- • Gas Fields. Reservoir SNDI® + Well and Surface Facilities, using "GASMOD for Windows"
- • Oil Fields. Design and Optimization of Secondary Recovery by SNDI using Flow Lines and applying EIA.
*EIA: Estadística Integral Autocorrelada. SNDI: Simulación Numérica Dinámica Integral
MG&A taught in Spanish, in Buenos Aires and Bogota, courses designed by PetroSkills, for which we developed examples in Latin American fields.
- • Basic Reservoir Engineering (BR).
- • Well Log Interpretation (WLI).
- • Water Flooding A to Z (WF).
- • Integrated Reservoir Modeling (GRD).
- • New Opportunities from Old Fields (NOF).
- • Reservoir Engineering for Other Disciplines (REO).
- • Production Geology for Other Disciplines (PGD).
- • Development Geology (DG).
They were attended by professionals from the following countries: España, Mexico, Bolivia, Venezuela, Chile, Perú, Ecuador, Uruguay, Brasil, Colombia and Argentina.